Click HERE for the most updated hours, customer guidelines and updates to store policy.
Stepping to a New Day: A Blessings Novel (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Blessings series.
- #1: Bring on the Blessings (Blessings Series #1) (Paperback): $13.99
- #2: A Second Helping: A Blessings Novel (Blessings Series #2) (Paperback): $14.99
- #3: Something Old, Something New: A Blessings Novel (Blessings Series #3) (Paperback): $14.99
- #4: Crystal Clear (Blessings #4) (Paperback): $6.99
- #5: Heart of Gold: A Blessings Novel (Blessings Series #5) (Paperback): $13.99
- #6: For Your Love: A Blessings Novel (Paperback): $13.99
- #8: Chasing Down a Dream: A Blessings Novel (Paperback): $14.99
- #9: Second Time Sweeter: A Blessings Novel (Paperback): $14.99
- #10: On the Corner of Hope and Main: A Blessings Novel (Paperback): $15.99
- #11: A Christmas to Remember: A Novel (Paperback): $15.99
NAACP nominee and USA Today bestselling author Beverly Jenkins returns to the town of Henry Adams with a story of family, friendship, love, and second chances.
In Henry Adams, Kansas, you can’t start over without stirring things up . . .
Many a good woman has had to leave a no-good man, but how many of them took a back-seat to his 600-lb. hog? On her own for the first time, Genevieve Gibbs is ecstatic, even if certain people preferred the doormat version of Ms. Gibbs. Finding someone who appreciates the “new” her has only just hit Gen’s to-do list when T.C. Barbour appears in her life.
A tiny Kansas town is a far cry from his native Oakland, California, but it’s just the change T. C. needs. While helping his divorced nephew acclimate to single fatherhood, T. C. lands a gig driving a limo for the most powerful woman in Henry Adams. It’s a great way to meet people—and one in particular has already made the job worthwhile. All it takes is a short trip from the airport for Genevieve to snag T.C.’s attention for good.
But it wouldn’t be Henry Adams without adding more drama to the mix. When Gen’s ex Riley returns with his hog in tow, it sets off a chain of events that can ruin everything—unless the residents pull together once again to save the day.
About the Author
Beverly Jenkins is the recipient of the 2018 Michigan Author Award by the Michigan Library Association, the 2017 Romance Writers of America Lifetime Achievement Award, as well as the 2016 Romantic Times Reviewers’ Choice Award for historical romance. She has been nominated for the NAACP Image Award in Literature, was featured in both the documentary Love Between the Covers and on CBS Sunday Morning. Since the publication of Night Song in 1994, she has been leading the charge for inclusive romance, and has been a constant darling of reviewers, fans, and her peers alike, garnering accolades for her work from the likes of The Wall Street Journal, People Magazine, and NPR.
To read more about Beverly, visit her at www.BeverlyJenkins.net.
“It’s easy to lose hours at a time caught up in this book. An achingly sweet feel-good story of love and redemption of all kinds.”
— Kirkus Reviews